- 2x 20ML PODS OF SALINE - to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas, simply wipe away excess fluid with a gauze swab or paper handkerchief.
- 1 x MEDIUM DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES - to cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed. Cut off the bandage ends after tying.
- 1 x LARGE DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES - to cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed. Cut off the bandage ends after tying.
- 1 x FOIL BLANKET - to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vets. I t may be necessary to hold the blanket in place.
- 5 x GAUZE SWABS - for cleaning up fluid or after saline use.
- 1 x MICROPOROUS TAPE - to help hold dressings or bandages in place, it tears easily so scissors are not required.
- 1x CONFORMING BANDAGE - if a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten with tape. Cut off the excess bandage and retain the rest for possible future use.
- 2 x PAIRS OF VINYL POWDER GLOVES - wear these always when attending an injured pet. Discard after use.
- 2x PLASTIC POUCHES - to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape. It will minimise blood spillages on to carpets, car upholstery and furniture.
- 4 x ALCOHOL FREE CLEANSING WIPES
- 1 x SCISSORS
- 1 x TWEEZERS
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm a dog walker and keep this in my rucksack when i'm out with the dogs. It's a small pack which is ideal and hopefully I'll never use it but just in case. Plenty of useful bits in the kit.Definitely recommend.
This is the second kit I've purchased, very handy to slip in my bag on a walk. Good quality